lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

ESTE ES EL MISMO GUION PERO TRADUCCIDO EN INGLES DEL GENERO DRAMATICO

                                        "The noma, no style"
One day as any two girls of high society with good manners and principles and not lack the good taste of fashion were found on the street chatting when suddenly passes a naca no style and frightening fascists.
Macrina: 'There's little hand pretty you look good in that skirt.
Lola: 'Of course as if it's not the latest fad.
Macrina: - Have you seen the naca I get? Look at that old ridiculous.
Lola: 'There's not the case that ridiculous clothes like ours do not stain your shirt and look not funny friend.
Wendoly: 'What's with you
Lola-Que onda wey you no Mam, do you hear that do not stain circus friend came out where you come from?
Wendoly: 'Do not touch me.
Macrina: 'Come let it undoes the naca.
Wendoly:-Nacas of people.
Wendoly: 'Hi there friend!
How are you?
Salma: - Well you?
Wendoly:-I are there!
I come from bad, you know why?
Salma: - What happened to you now?
Wendoly: I stop at a nacas there in the street, made me angry, I was told of things, can you believe that?
Salma: 'If you think but come take a seat, if you look Rarita and stop.
Wendoly: - Is there a friend telling me?
Salma: 'Long time no see.
Wendoly:-There if from morning to talk to you, bone 1 in the afternoon and wanted to talk to you I see you, and are we going for a walk?
Salma: - Do you?
Wendoly: 'If you please, because here I'm bored let's go the other way better.
Wendoly: 'There's friend as well as I was saying.
Look let's sit down.
Salma:-Perfect for me no problem.
Wendoly: 'There's friend to see if we feel comfortable here, and none naca hopefully we come to visit.
What's up?
Salma: And as you want to tell you.
Lola: 'Not the case. What is your go to wave nacas said.
Wendoly: 'We are not.
Lola: I do not stain-Naca net naca told me as you see
Macrina, 'The Net
Salma: - Hear, hear váyanle down a little to its fumes. First learn to chew gum either.
Lola: But I'm not naca, naca happens to you your mija.
Macrina, 'Nacas you, or are known bone repair.
Wendoly: - Bone, ¿us?
Lola-Bone, niki niki niki sky 1000 8000 77 Galavision 93 internet 12.
Macrina and Lola:-Internet 12.
Lola. Are niki.
Salma: - If you are over you can go.
Macrina and Lola: 'No ... not as you see we will not go.
Lola: 'You have to sit for a while I want to sit here, I want to sit here, what is the problem, go Arrímate to have to not fit.
Salma, not soil.
Wendoly: That little.
Lola: - That wave of yours.
Wendoly: 'That little.
Lola: - That wave what wave mi'ja yours yours.
Wendoly: - do not soil because I have important things to
do.
Lola: 'No net Manche Manche ... net ... not ok
Wendoly: 'We're leaving.
Lola: 'Goodbye mijas take care ... take care.
Macrina: - Nacas of people.
Macrina: 'There friend
Lola: 'That thing that thing.
Macrina: 'Those fucking old Lola looks like you have to make a despapaye to old.
Lola: 'I believe you got tired the last wonder of the world that do not stain net
Macrina, 'We talk about nacas, our bone fashion, we are fashion.
Lola:-In the latest friend envy us envy us.
Macrina: But let's leave a sustito meterles that even his name is going to forget.
Lola: - Think, think about where you think you have to find a place to go I know.
Macrina, 'I know that fresona will tell the other naca who want to see, hear, if true will see Nejapa, to see a sunset, I know where is the special place where you will see.
Hague in the antenna.
Lola: 'Well, say no more and let's go to you.
Macrina:-I, and.
Lola: 'I let us go then, good ay to surprise those old clothes you have to seek our latest model.
Macrina, 'You have to get a Keita, bone must be like them, have to be a mirage for them because they are a nacas of people.
Lola: 'Come as friend, not more talk and let's go.
Wendoly: 'There is Nejapa teach me and that I know Nejapa.
Salma: 'You see that I present is there is the church of the field beyond the one here in kindergarten, the palace, the secondary side and the IEBO, but let me tell you something and believe that in this hill just where we are standing frightened, be very careful bone.
Wendoly: 'Not true, my view is that we go the better.
Lola, Macrina and Esther - BUUU!!
Lola: Now who are the nacas say so.
Wendoly:-NO.
Lola. -The nacas you are.
Wendoly: 'It's not true.
Lola-Say it, say so.
Macrina, 'Say it, say so.
Wendoly: 'I will not say ...
Lola-Say it, who are the nacas of people ...
Salma:-Tell them ...
Lola: 'Who are the nacas of people.
Salma: 'Say it or kill us.
Wendoly:-Are you ...
Salma: Well what we accept all blame.
All agreed and talked to give peace to keep fighting no longer had a party and were great friends ...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario